Saturday, July 23, 2011

My thoughts about Tainted Love by Soft Cell

Wow Tainted Love, a song I can't play as much as I used to! I still love it though! After hearing it off a television station, I just knew it was meant to be...I think. In a artistic way. I played Tainted Love like there was no tomorrow, that was the ONLY Soft Cell song I had at the time. I downloaded I had so many versions of that song, oh man. It was my favourite song. I listened to modern music at the time as well as the 80s song but when I heard Tainted Love, it was just the song for me. I think I wore everyone with that song really. Now I would play every now and then. I did not even know at the time it was a popular song. I just fell in love with it. I know how to play it on my keyboard. I played S.O.S. by Rihanna a lot too, but now I would sometimes, I even skipped over the song. I see why Marc get sick of singing it. But I am glad it happened, If that did not happened, Pet Shop Boys would not ever knew the artistic sounds of a legendary band and one of their major influences. It was that song that proved the Pet Shop Boys, it was okay to be a two guy band, gay or straight, in this case, gay, but after a month while it was still a famous hit, The Pet Shop Boys formed, so happens to be right after my birthday, If I was around 1981 on August 18.