Sunday, July 24, 2011

I just finished re organizing my Soft Cell/Marc Almond scrapbook

I just got through re organizing the Soft Cell/Marc Almond scrapbook. I can't believe it is almost 6 years old! I had to change it around, I have so much photos! I printed out, oh God!, I guess memory shows that I had an adoration of Soft Cell and Marc Almond. I mean when I reopened it, I could not believe all the photos I had! Every summer, I would make collages and stuff because I had sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much photos, I could not just, I was stunned. I guess it was more of a Tribute to them and Marc. I know that they don't exist or even speak to each other, but I know that their music was one of those thing that had a different beautiful, unique, artistic, I can go on for days here! but yeah. one of the notebooks is heavy! I think one of my friends actually went through all of the photos, the rest barely finish through it! I will post up an updated photo of it later!