Sunday, October 23, 2011

My little Pet Shop Boys collection, I get whenever I can.


---CDs or with a DVD as well---
Discography
PopArt the hits
Disco 2
Disco 3
I Don't Know What You Want But I Can't Give It Anymore (single)
Can you Forgive Her? (Single)
Yes
The Most Incredible Thing
Pet Shop Boys Live at the O2 Arena + DVD

---DVDs---
PopArt
Somewhere Concert

---Vinyl----
.45 Opportunities Vinyl B-side Was That What it Was?(was a gift)

---Audios sent to me (The *** indicate Lizzy sent it to me)---
Battleship Potemkin ***
Actually + Further Listening***
Bilingual***
Introspective + Further Listening ***
Please + Further Listening***
Release***
Behaviour***
bits from Very Relentless
Pet Shop Boys Demos (from Various fans)
bits from Beside( from Various fans)

---Books---
Catalogue

---Extras---
Yes Commentary
Podcasts from March 31, 2009 and April 2, 2009
Word Podcast March of 2011
Pet Shop Boys Really audio documentary (Thanks to Clare showing me the link)
Coming Soon: A Marc Almond review by Neil Tennant from July 8, 1982