Friday, September 23, 2011

A lovely message from a Marc Almond fan from Russia

Greetings to whoever see this page, I was on Facebook and a lovely Russian Marc Almond fan name Elena Popova wrote this beautiful message in my inbox! After issues were getting worse! this message me almost cry even! I will post more artwork very soon. Please bare with me :P Otherwise please feel free to look around!

Jaleen81.................................................................X



Hello, Jaleen! Best wishes to you from far away country named Russia! :)) Now I looked at your page and found that we have many common interests. In addition, we have common friends and acquaintances in Europe and Russia. If you don't mind I would like to be your 777th friend (what's a lucky number!) )))))))))))) xx

About me a little: I am 34 years old, I lived in St. Petersburg (Russia), I love good music, cinema, literature and art. It unites us, is not it? As I see you like Pet Shop Boys, Soft Cell etc. Me too, I love for a long time the music of Marc Almond. And I like the whole British musical culture. And I am interested in anyone who shares my passion for it.

I would be glad to see you in the circle of my friends, Jaleen. Goodbye! :-)))